It’s been awhile since we’ve done a Q&A here on the podcast, so today’s show is a big ‘ol Facebook ads Q&A.
I’m going to be discussing and answering questions about:
- How to hack Facebook ads social proof (likes, comments, shares, etc..) that you’re getting on an ad and use that same ad (with all the social proof) to target new audiences.
- Where to find the local awareness objective
- How to target a sub-group within a target audience when you can’t EXACTlY target this sub-group within Facebook’s targeting options?
- We talk about how to troubleshoot ads that have just recently started running but aren’t getting results
- How to get support from Facebook about your ads
- How to optimize for conversions when you can’t put the Facebook pixel on the website you’re sending traffic to
- What strategy you might use for a 6-month Facebook ads campaign that’s promoting a local gym
- What’s a “good” CPC? Is my CPC too high on this ad set?
- Should you use the 1-day or 7-day click attribution window when your Objective is Conversions?
- Then I’ve got some Wordpress plugin ideas for you that make it super easy to place the Facebook pixel on your site.
- And more!
This episode is chock full of actionable stuff.
I hope you can take what you learn and immediately put it into action in your business.