On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic podcast, I dive into:
How to Set Up Your Facebook Ads For Success -- June 2017 edition.
My goal with this episode is to give you a roadmap for navigating your Facebook ads set up in Power Editor so that you’re giving yourself as much chance as possible to succeed out of the gates.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough including...
- What work you’ll want to do before even setting up your ads.
- Which options to be testing at the Ad Set and Ads levels -- including what to be optimizing for, which Placements options to choose, budget, targeting, etc…
- We’ll also discuss how to integrate split testing into your setup.
In addition, you’ll also learn:
- Why you must be clear about who you want to attract with your Facebook ads and why you should be segmenting audiences
- How creating one blanket ad to everyone that you are targeting won’t lead to success with your Facebook marketing
- What effect Facebook’s frequently changing ad policies will have on your copy
- Tips for coming up with your ad targeting strategy BEFORE getting started with your campaigns
- Landing pages, pixels, and more...
Since this is a very “visual” episode, I’ve put together a PDF roadmap for you that outlines step-by-step everything you’re going to learn today, which you can download either by texting ‘AOPT143’ to 44222 OR visiting the show notes page at http://rickmulready.com/143.