On the show today I’m going to be answering questions that I’ve been getting recently (and I’ve been getting a lot of them)! I chose this group because I think the answers to these questions will really benefit a lot of you.
I’m going to be talking about things like my tips for using Facebook ads to grow a non-profit organization, why a lead campaign might not be getting traction and a whole lot more.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What the recent changes to Facebook’s algorithm for their newsfeed, what it means to your business – and why I think these changes will be good for marketers
- What you need to consider before making changes to ad an ad set while it’s running
- Why you shouldn’t be discounting the value of awareness and branding when targeting audiences
- How to proceed if you’re getting a high relevance score and positive feedback, along with high amounts of negative feedback…
- What to do if the ad manager doesn’t seem to be tracking conversions