In today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, we're talking about local marketing for small businesses.
Now if you’re not a small business, don’t not listen to the episode because there’s a lot of tips that we discuss today that are super relevant for any business.
Specifically we’re talking about PPC remarketing and I’ve invited my friend Michael Alaniz who’s the founder of the marketing agency Local Loop Marketing to join me on the show.
Michael’s a Google Certified partner and an expert in local marketing.
In Today's Episode, You'll Learn:
- Why for local small businesses, remarketing is as necessary as having a website
- What types of small businesses should be using PPC advertising and remarketing
- Exactly (step-by-step) how small businesses should get started with remarketing
- What elements make up a good remarketing ad banner for small businesses
- What kind of budget you should expect to pay in order to be successful with remarketing (I bet Michael's answer will surprise you)
- How to get direct help from Google by calling them on the phone (phone # is below!)
- How you can get started with Google PPC remarketing, including running your ad banners for around $70