On today's episode of The Art of Paid Traffic we’re revisiting the topic of LinkedIn ads, this time with LinkedIn expert Josh Turner, to talk about how to get the most out of your LinkedIn ads.
We've talked about LinkedIn ads recently in episode #40 and one thing I like to do is to give different perspectives from different people when it comes to specific strategies and platforms, so I've invited Josh Turner on the show today to give us his perspective on LinkedIn ads.
In Today's Episode, You'll Learn:
- About who LinkedIn ads will work for and how to get the best results from using them.
- Why getting more granular with your targeting actually lowers your cost.
- We talk about the pricing of products and services that tend to do the best with LinkedIn ads and Josh gives an example of where if he spends $1000 on LinkedIn ads, he'll see $3000 in sales from the traffic.
- We get into ad types and which ones you should definitely be doing and those you may want to ignore at first. Josh also talks about LinkedIn's version of Facebook's unpublished ads, something I didn’t even know existed.
- You’ll hear tips if you’re a more advanced marketer, what kind of 3rd party tools you should be using in conjunction with LinkedIn’s ad platform.
- And a whole lot more!
And make sure you listen until the end because Josh has put together a special giveaway for AOPT listeners, something I had no idea he was doing. It’s very cool so make sure you check that out towards the end of the interview.