Today’s episode of the Art of Paid Traffic is a case study of food bloggers, Dustin and Lacy Baier from asweetpeachef.com.
We talk all about how they’ve leveraged Facebook ads, specifically video ads, to create a business that’s now generating over $11K per month.
With over 150K visitors a month to their site and 1 million video views, they’ve done a fantastic job building their brand.
In Today's Episode, You'll Learn:
- About the evolution of their food blogging business - from a slow start to attracting big time sponsors today
- How and why they started incorporating video into their business
- Their monetization strategies
- When and why they started using paid traffic to grow their business
- The one catalyst that REALLY allowed their business to take off and then accelerate it even further with Facebook ads
- And the strategies behind how using Facebook video ads specifically, has been a complete game-changer for their business.
Today's Paid Traffic Bonus Case Study
For a complete case study of what made Facebook ads a success for Dustin and Lacey, and to apply them to your business, visit rickmulready.com/58 to download the case study.