I’m always asked what books I recommend for business, because I absolutely love reading these types of books (in fact, I usually have 3 or 4 on them on the go at once)! So on today’s show I want to share 7 books I’ve read that have changed my business, and as a result, changed my life.
As you’ll hear, it was tough to narrow this list down to just 7 books, and I do mention a few extras near the end of the episode. These books aren’t just business books though, as I also include books on mindset that have been a great influence to me. I
’ll be telling you a bit about what each of these books are about, as well as giving my two cents on why I found so much value in it.
In addition to giving you this list of recommendations, I’ll be sending one lucky winner a copy of each of these 7 books! To enter, you’ll need to subscribe to this podcast and take a screenshot showing you have subscribed. Second, you need to leave an honest rating and review of The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes, and also take a screenshot confirming you have done that. Next, direct message me on Instagram (@rickmulready) those two screenshots and I’ll pick a winner at random. Good luck and I hope you enjoy these books as much as I have!
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. How do you listen to this podcast? Is it in the iTunes app, Stitcher, Spotify or maybe iHeart Radio? Do you listen to it at regular speed, or maybe like me you listen to your podcasts at 1.5X speed? I want to know! Take a screenshot of you tuning in to The Art of Paid Traffic, and include it on your Instagram Story, while tagging me, @RickMulready!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of - including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
• What can happen when you surrender and stop controlling everything in your life
• A book I’ve read (4 times now!) that can help you make more, while working a lot less
• The power of giving and leading with service first in your business
• What will determine, more than anything, our financial future
• A book that will allow you to do what really matters in life
• How you can use what you already have to create even more revenue and impact in the world
• A resource that will tell you if you have a grip on your business, or it has a grip on you