It’s the third installment of our Messenger Marketing mini-series here on the podcast, and today I’m speaking with one of my FB ADmanager and ROI Club students. Steve Loiselle is a former police offer who decided to start his own Facebook Ads management business, and in the less than a year of doing so, he’s already seeing amazing results (and he’s just getting started).
I asked Steve to come on the show to share a case study of a recent Facebook Messenger campaign he ran for a local snow plowing business, and you’re going to hear how a $500 ad spend for that campaign resulting in between $30k and $50k of revenue for his client. Not a bad ROI!
In fact, this campaign worked so well that Steve’s client had way more business than he could handle, and the business owner needed to hire additional help to service the number of new customers he got as a result of the ad campaign Steve set up and managed.
You’re going to hear the story of how Steve got this client, his targeting strategy for the ads and the use of scarcity in his offer. Plus he’ll be breaking down his entire Facebook Messenger ads funnel, as well as how he leveraged his Messenger subscriber list in a very unique way that led to 20 more sales for his client - with no additional ad spend.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. How do you listen to this podcast? Is it in the iTunes app, Stitcher, Spotify or maybe iHeart Radio? Do you listen to it at regular speed, or maybe like me you listen to your podcasts at 1.5X speed? I want to know! Take a screenshot of you tuning in to The Art of Paid Traffic, and include it on your Instagram Story, while tagging me, @RickMulready!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of - including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
• What happened to show Steve that there was big potential for him to starting his own Facebook ads business
• How he discovered he would have to niche down in terms of what clients he works with in order to see the best results
• Why Steve started with a video campaign for his new client and how they generated strong results using it
• What the offer to customers looked like, including his CTA and the ad copy he used
• How Steve is now using custom and lookalike audiences to scale the next campaign for his client
• What he learned from running this Facebook Messenger campaign and what he’ll be doing different the next time