Are you looking to build your influence in order to have a greater impact with your online business? On today’s episode I’m super pumped to bring you my friend Julie Solomon, who is an expert in this field.
Julie is the host of The Influencer Podcast, which is one of the top podcasts in the Business category on iTunes (in fact, her show is one of the few that I make sure to listen to regularly)! J
ulie is also a New York Times best selling publicist, and an influencer marketing educator. I asked her to come on the podcast to share her expertise on building influence, and she delivers in a big way.
If you’re using Facebook Ads to build your business, but frustrated that they’re not working, one reason I’ve seen for this is that a lot of people haven’t done the work to position themselves as a go-to resource in their respective niche.
Julie shares strategies for building influence today, without it being overwhelming, and she breaks it down into 3 simple questions to ask yourself. She talks about how to get brand deals when you don’t have a ton of followers or fans as well.
Julie reveals how influence marketing is changing the marketing game, and I even ask her for her thoughts on why the word “Influencer” comes with such a negative connotation. You’re going to also find out how to equate ROI as an influencer, why brand awareness is such a problem for so many people online today, how to fix this issue, and so much more.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. How do you listen to this podcast? Is it in the iTunes app, Stitcher, Spotify or maybe iHeart Radio? Do you listen to it at regular speed, or maybe like me you listen to your podcasts at 1.5X speed? I want to know! Take a screenshot of you tuning in to The Art of Paid Traffic, and include it on your Instagram Story, while tagging me, @RickMulready!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of - including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
• A gap Julie noticed with influencer marketing and how she used her own business as a case study to test strategies for building influence
• The way she got started building online courses
• Why Julie started her podcast and how she made it so successful
• The first question she always asks someone who identifies herself or himself as an influencer
• What problem Julie discovered that she’s really solving for others
• How to know what platform to be on and why it’s so important to be operating in your zone of genius
• What she considers to be the difference between a successful online entrepreneur and someone who isn’t one