On today’s episode I’ll be sharing what I think that you should be doing to set yourself up for success marketing your business online in 2019.
A lot of what I talk about today are things that I discuss almost every single show, like the importance of testing, but everything shared here is something you should be paying very close attention to as you enter the new year.
I’m so excited for what’s ahead for you in 2019, and you can count on me being right there to help you every step of the way.
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. How do you listen to this podcast? Is it in the iTunes app, Stitcher, Spotify or maybe iHeart Radio? Do you listen to it at regular speed, or maybe like me you listen to your podcasts at 1.5X speed? I want to know! Take a screenshot of you tuning in to The Art of Paid Traffic, and include it on your Instagram Story, while tagging me, @RickMulready!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of - including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
• Why you need to be taking 100% responsibility for your success (and shortcomings) going forward
• The reasons that less is really more and how our motto for next year revolves around this concept
• Ways to get your target audience to gravitate to you
• The increasing role that video strategies will play in marketing and telling your story to potential clients
• Why Facebook Messenger ads are so effective and only continuing to gain in popularity
• Why advertising on Facebook and Instagram will continue to be the most cost effective and efficient way to market your online business next year
• How I break down my audiences and why I do it this way
• Whether or not I think it’s too late to start a podcast and other ways to market your business using your voice
• How trends for e-commerce businesses and influencer marketing is shifting